Metodología práctica, con enfoque a establecer las bases y proseguir con ejercicios prácticos para emplear lo analizado y estudiado, empleó de materiales audiovisuales, ejercicios, práctica, para reafirmar lo visto en la sesión, reforzamiento de conocimientos y empleo adecuado de las metodologías.
Castel Plast (Plastics manufacturer) Mexico City, Mexico
Engineering Supervisor 6 June - 25 September 2017
• Designed parts, molds and products (using AutoCAD 2011 and AutoCAD Fusion)
• Supervised the continuous improvement within the company in all areas
• Supported in the manufacture of mechanical parts, involving CNC. Innovated in the processes and mechanical parts
• Inspected nonconformities and product quality
Instituto de Ingeniería (Institute of Engineering) UNAM Mexico City, Mexico
Intern March-October 2016
• Developed projects in the area of fluid design, energy and materials (Worked in a project of sea water desalination)
• Designed and supported activities in the environmental area
Instituto de Ciencias Nucleares (Institute of Nuclear Sciences) UNAM
Mexico City, Mexico June-September 2015
Professional Practicant in Research
• Researched alternative energy sources (microwave, ultrasound, infrared and thermal), focused on making more efficient reactions, with a green chemistry purpose, applying the Suzuki reaction (Nobel Prize in Chemistry, 2010)
Instituto Politécnico Nacional, (IPN). Mexico City, Mexico
Bachelor of Industrial Chemical Engineering. June 2017
• Thesis: “Elaboration and characterization of a biopolymer from agave (Atrovirens Karw) nanoparticles for its use in a cellphone case”.
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, (UNAM CU). Mexico City, Mexico
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. April 2015
• Thesis: “Manufacturing trends (Lean manufacturing, concurrent manufacturing and green manufacturing applied to industry)”.
Years, 2003-2010 The Anglo, Anglo-Mexican Foundation Mexico City, campus San Rafael. English studies, last course Master 1. English: Advanced, certification TOEFL ITP 520 points, IELTS 6.5, Nivel B2. French: Basic.
COURSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Black Belt 6 Sigma, Six Sigma Consultant, Industrial Safety Course, Supervisor Level (DC3). Course of industrial hygiene and occupational medicine. (DC3). Course ISO 9001: 2015, interpretation and implementation
Additional courses taken at UNAM: Thermodynamic cycles, Chemical reactors, Public speaking and leadership, Integral and complex variable calculus, Maple, Integral health. At IPN: Specialization in analytical chemistry, laboratory management and quality (ISO 17025)
Word, Excel, Siemens NX, AutoCAD, Pro II, Proteus, Mathematica, Aspen HYSYS, Solid Works
INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION (BRAGA, PORTUGAL, FROM 21 TO 23 JUNE 2017)
Peña-Reyes, V. L. Effect of crosslinking of alginate / pva and chitosan / pva, reinforced with cellulose nanoparticles obtained from agave Atrovirens karw, participant as poster presentation at "3rd International Conference on Natural Fibers: Advanced Materials for a Greener World ", ICNF 2017, “Universidade do Minho”
Peña-Reyes, V. L et al. Article: Effect of crosslinking of alginate / pva and chitosan / pva, reinforced with cellulose nanoparticles obtained from agave Atrovirens karw, publicated in Procedia Engineering by Elsevier ISSN: 1877-7058
Publication in the Book of Abstracts, ICNF 2017, International Conference on Natural Fibers, “Physical properties of Alginate/PVA And Chitosan/PVA films reinforced with cellulose nanoparticles obtained from agave fibers”, ISBN (información oculta)
• Participant of the Award at the 3rd International Conference on Natural Fibers 2017.
• Participant of the Injuve Youth Award 2017 (Mexico City), in professional and scientific area
• Finalist of the BASF - UDLAP award in the area of "Natural resources, environment and climate". Environmental sustainability, among the first three places in this area
Studied Mechanical Engineering in UNAM and Industrial Chemistry Engineering in IPN simultaneously for two years, participating in many academic projects within my professional development, taking the lead in these projects to success. (2012-2014)
INTERNAL ACADEMIC EXCHANGE
Exchange for optional subjects of Mechanical Engineering from Faculty of Engineering (UNAM) to Chemical Engineering of Faculty of Chemistry (UNAM), taking fluid engineering and heat engineering
Manufacture of a biodegradable polymer from Alginate-PVA and Chitosan-PVA reinforced with cellulose nanoparticles
Interests: Enjoy cycling and bicycle mechanics; play basketball three times a week; like to travel.
• Participated in the spring language festival at UNAM with creative activities, 2012
• Environment day volunteer (“Corona Grupo Modelo” event). Collaborated in the construction of an ecological wall in a hospital, June 2017
• Volunteer through donations, support and food transportation, during the events of the earthquake of September 19, 2017 in Mexico City
¿Buscas clases de matemáticas cerca de casa? Te presentamos una selección de anuncios de profes que te pueden ayudar. Superprof también te puede proponer clases de física si lo necesitas. Aprender ya no es un problema, ¡encuentra clases de química para todos los gustos! Encontrar clases de físico-química nunca había sido más fácil: vas a adorar aprender.
|En su domicilio||En tu domicilio||Por webcam|
|1 h.||No disponible||$200||$170|